Self esteem quotes help to inspire you to go into your day focused on your strengths rather than weaknesses. Adding meaningful self esteem quotes to your bullet journal ensures you will see the quotes at least once per day.
I’m a huge believer in going into each day with intention for the day. I like to know what I intend to accomplish and who I want to be each day. Reading inspiring quotes about self confidence and self worth can boost self esteem going into each day.
There are times when life gets hard and you feel a bit beaten up, which can make it hard to go into a day with a positive attitude.
The worst is when things are happening in your life that lead you to feeling less confident in your abilities. It’s easy for negative beliefs to take over. Challenging those beliefs is important once they take over, but is there a way to pep yourself up prior to that happening?
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you purchase through a link on my site, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you.
I like to go into a stressful day with armor, relying on my personal strengths to get through anything difficult coming my way.
I once had a job where I felt overwhelmed and beaten down every day. During that time, I found bracelets with encouraging statements on them that were incredibly helpful. I thought of them as my superhero powers. Each morning I chose the bracelets I needed to give me a better day.
I loved that I saw the bracelets throughout the day and they gave me little reminders of my strength and encouraged me to keep going.
In addition to the bracelets, I also had a playlist on my Amazon Music I created to listen to on the way to work to set the intention. A printable list of those songs is in my resource library. Sign up at the end of the post to download your copy.
Before going into the quotes, I want to share this video with you that will help you see how you can impact others without even knowing it!
Adding quotes about self worth and self confidence to your bullet journal is another way to create super powers to get you through a rough day. I like adding things like this to my bullet journal because I look through it at least once a day and having a page of meaningful quotes is helpful to me.
I found fifteen inspiring self esteem quotes to share with you to put into your bullet journal.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection- Buddha
- If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish – Sam Walton
- Most fears of rejection rest on the desire for approval from other people. Don’t base your self-esteem on their opinions. – Harvey Mackay
- If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think. – T. Harv Eker
- If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person. – Fred Rogers
- Self-esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable. – Jack Canfield
- You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. – Louise L. Hay
- You are not your mistakes; they are what you did, not who you are. – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- Be everything to you, not everything to everybody. – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. – Benjamin Spock
- Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them. – T. Harv Eke
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I used to be self conscious about my height, but then I thought, f*** that, I’m Harry Potter. – Daniel Radcliffe
- Don’t try to fix me, I’m not broken… – Evanescence
Pin to your Pinterest Boards to save for later!
Marlena is the blogger behind apenandapurpose.com, where she writes about using journaling for self improvement and reaching goals in life and business. Using her experience as a Licensed Psychologist with a Master’s in Business, she teaches people how to break through negative thoughts and fear to do what matters. For more about me read my about page.